Search:

Search VTCouponer: Search Google:

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Baking is Coming!

It's almost time!  I bake for a large amount of my Christmas presents, not only is it inexpensive, but the treats are ALWAYS well-received by everyone!  I bake quite a bit ahead of time, starting in early December, then freeze everything until I'm ready to deliver them or pack and ship all over the country.  Freezing the goodies buys me the time I need to get everything done and sent out at once without having to bake for 48 hours straight.  LOL 

This was my baker's rack last year after the first round of baking:
And that was only halfway done!  Last year I made:

COOKIES:
M&M
Chocolate chip
Oatmeal chocolate chunk
Sugar
Double chocolate chunk
Oatmeal
Gingersnaps

BARS:
Brownies
making half and half, nuts and no nuts

CAKE / BREADS:
Kahlua cake
Cinnamon swirl bread
Banana bread
Pumpkin bread
Nut bread
Lemon poppy seed bread
Rum cake


I'll be sharing the recipes in coming posts as I gear up for this year's baking extravaganza!  Happy Holidays and Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment