Search:

Search VTCouponer: Search Google:

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

On the subject of limited ingredients...

I have always been a fan of "6 ingredient or less" recipes.  The fewer ingredients the better!  I've also always been a fan of cookbooks.  I will dive into a cookbook like it was the latest bestseller!  So when I saw this for only $3.98, I HAD to share!  4 Ingredient Cookbook?  I love it!  Originally published in 1990, this small cookbook containing 200 recipes that use only four ingredients has sold over 100,000 copies in its original format. Recipes are quick and tasty and the price point is perfect for cooks on a budget.



Click on the pic above to order your copy of the 1990 edition!


Or, If you want a more updated version with  PICTURES, check out this one with over 250 recipes for only $4.48:


These are great for gifts too!   There are a TON of awesome cookbooks at great prices over at BetterWorld Books, get books you love and help fund literacy programs worldwide. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment