Search:

Search VTCouponer: Search Google:

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ok, I know this is supposed to be FRUGAL recipies... how about 3 Ingredient Cookies?


I made these for hubby recently after I told him you could make cookies with only 3 items and he didn't believe me.  I told him he could try the finished product but couldn't watch me make them to get a totally unbiased opinion on the results of my super-simple recipe.  Once they were done, he tried one and said "WOW!  These are really good!", then I made him guess the ingredients.  Flour?  Nope.  That one really threw him for a loop, and he gave up.  hee hee!  So here I am to share the incredible three ingredients that every house has that you can whip up a batch of cookies anytime!  *drumroll please*


Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies:

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup white sugar
1 egg

Mix it all together and drop by teaspoonful on lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on pan for few minutes then cool on rack.  Easy-peasy!  Cookies in about 15 to 20 minutes?  I'm in!  Easy on the wallet too!  It's a winner on all accounts!

No comments:

Post a Comment